Thursday, June 29, 2006

Benji! BENJI!

Firstly, an apology for the less-than-stellar posting as of late. It hasn't been good and it's probably not going to get better, seeing as how I'm heading out tomorrow to Ft. Lauderdale, home of sun, sweat and... neon. (I couldn't think of anything that started with an S other than "Spring Break" which, while appropriate, didn't convey the over-the-top tackiness that I was gunning for. Unless you watch MTV and then it totally does.)

Second, I hit a new low last night, even for me. While I'm a true reality TV lover (some might say "addict". Some might be right) I've never understood the whole "AMERICA VOTES" aspect of it. I've never voted for our Idol. (Mostly because that's one of the few shows I can't sit through. The combo of Paula Abdul and Ryan Seacrest makes me throw up in my mouth a little.) While I may have gotten a little teary during when Danielle won America's Next Top Model (I'M NOT SAYING I DID... I'm just saying... I have never, ever dialed in to vote for someone on TV.

Except for last night.

So You Think You Can Dance! Man, that show is good. It's no Project Runway (nothing is) but come on, Travis and what's-her-name's hip-hop routine was slammin'! I love Musa and thought his quick step was boring but... I LOVE MUSA! (And Dimitri. Aside from his love of skirt/pants and unbuttoned shirts, the man is a god.)

Just give me a Sharpie and a piece of posterboard, friends. I'm turning into a Claymate.

2 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

We will miss you this weekend, Ali! Try to have fun in Florida, land of early bird specials!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

"Senior Discounts" would have been a good "S." I'm just sayin'

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home