Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ooof.

Have you ever eaten so much that you can't bend at the waist?

Had a lovely day, even if the bulk of it was spent wearing ridiculous shoes. Went to my Weight Watchers meeting, which was immediately followed by a trip to Mr. Softee. (I know not what I do...) Had lunch with a friend at the 79th Street Boat Basin - a lovely little spot overlooking the water. A little wine, a little nosh, a stroll through Riverside Park. (Those wedges that looked so cute with your summer dress? Satan's pumps.) Then off to my voiceover lesson (which is always a challenge) then finally, date night with the Mister. (And apparently, some Pull 'n Peels. Those chewy little bitches call to me.)

Total cost? $170.

I'm too stuffed to make a snarky comment about, oh, anything at this point. But I will say this -

Ooof.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Twizzlers. Scrumptious, corn syrup and palm oil twists of love.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I just had that experience at dinner tonight.

I hate it when I do that.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home