Friday, June 09, 2006

I totally had their comic book when I was a kid.

In what is perhaps the lamest attempt at a comback perhaps, oh, ever, KISS (yes, KISS) is launching a new line of frangrances.

I give you a moment to fully appreciate the retardedness.

I could deal with Brit-Brit and her nastacular "Curious" and Paris with her... whatever the hell she named hers and Jessica and that "Dessert" crap she came up with - but this?! "The man's scent has a subtle top note of desperation and cunnilingus while the woman's adds a soupcon of Aqua Net and low self-esteem". I mean lets get real, fellas. Even the KISS ARMY won't follow you into this madness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Wow. I have nothing clever to say about this. Just... Wow.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

By the way, in case it wasn't clear, those weren't the ACTUAL scent descriptions. Although they should have been.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home