Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Don't touch me.

Here's a little something I learned this morning -

When Maintenance says that they're turning off the hot water at 10 am, Maintenance is turning off the hot water at 10 am. Maintenance doesn't really care that just got back from the gym and only have one leg shaved and a head full of conditioner and that you "REALLY DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW". Maintenance is shuttin 'er down, regardless of your one furry leg.

I have one furry leg.

We won't discuss my hair.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That happened to me a few years ago. The City of Topeka turned off the water WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE while I was in the shower with shampoo in my hair! My spouse ran outside and yelled at the guy to turn it back on long enough for me to rinse. Fortunately, the jerk complied. That was an experience I have yet to forget.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

But you still had cold water, right? You've never taken a cold shower?

I'm taking one right now...

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home