Saturday, June 10, 2006

KA-RA-TAY!

So this is good - I hung out with a gal last night who works for a big-name wire image service (the people to whom the paparazzi sell their photos) and it, as they say, was awesome. She gets to see all the photos that don't get released - meaning all the ones I TOTALLY WANT TO SEE. Her best story had to be her retelling of the Tommy Hilfiger/Axl Rose dust up. They had a photog there who captured the whole thing, including... WAIT FOR IT... Tommy Hilfiger's full-blown karate chop to Axl's face! Not a punch, not a bitch slap - KARATE!

Why, God, can I not see that picture?! I LIVE FOR THAT PICTURE! Please, please, somebody let me see that picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

We here at Ali welcome you, Haider Droubi.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home