Thursday, July 06, 2006

Anybody got anyone?

Just throwing it out there, but if anyone knows someone who does affordable web design (I'm talking really affordable. "Coin jar" affordable) I'd love the skinny. According to everybody, it's not enough to have $1000 color headshots and color postcards and do constant mailings and pay money to meet casting directors subscribe to Backstage and spend $800 on a gym membership and post your picture on IMDB and put your info in Player's Guide. Now you have to have a motherfreaking website.

Hear that? That's the sound of me throttling my creative muse.

But a website I need so a website I will have. I figure I can use it for my writing and card making stuff too. It's pricey though. Between the crap listed above and the sale racks at Banana, money is tight. In the meantime, I might start a separate blog for my acting stuff. All the cool kids are multi-blogging these days and I am nothing if not cool...

3 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

I know a guy. I don't know his prices, but I know him. I'll email you his address.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Dan G said...

You might check with Jay.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Good Lord. I can barely manage to eke out something on one blog let alone two.

These damn overachievers are beginning to get on my nerves.

Mainly because they are so much more entertaining than me.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home