Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm officially a writer.

Got my first rejection letter last night from the magazine I sent my Trump story to. (I know that's terrible grammar. I KNOW.) I'm not that surprised - the magazine has totally changed directions and a quirky little comedy story about poorly coiffed millionaire doesn't hold a candle to "I WAS SEXUALLY HARRASSED AT WORK - BY A WOMAN!!!" or "I lost my best friend to ovarian cancer". Why don't more magazines print quirky little comedy stories? Especially the ones written by me?

Off to sit on both the kids (baby and Billy). Entertain me children. ENTERTAIN ME.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Somewhere I have all of the rejection letters from all of the publishers who didn't want my novel. Kayla says that makes me a sick puppy.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home