Sunday, March 12, 2006

Yes, honey I'll buy more pigs in a blanket...

So who here's hungover?

Quite a bash I threw myself last night. People stayed till the wee hours and nobody threw up or broke stuff, which is always the mark of a successful party. But my signature cocktail? One gigantic, Vitamin C fortified headache. One part vodka (by the end of the night, two parts vodka), two parts cheap champagne (five parts champagne? Why not!) , top with pineapple juice. Don't shake (whoops.) and serve. Shit packs a whallop.

By the way, Cranium? The best game ever invented. Kudos to the Matt for thinking of it. My team did not win. Luckily I was too drunk to notice.

5 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

Had a GREAT time!! Huge fun. Sorry about the hangover. you know what I find helps with that? Drinking some more. Come see The Fenians tonight!

3:21 PM  
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Sounds like a complete success.
Unless there had to be rationing of pigs in a blanket.

Guess the rule will be one box for hubby, and one for the guests!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

My husband seconds that, girl.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

I can't believe I wasn't invited.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*finally gets caught up on his Denverness to read stuff*

That was an awesome party, Ali. I haven't laughed so GD hard in months... maybe years. Oy.

Great Hillary-rejected food, great drinks (something like 4 beers (two before we came over) and a bunch of wine and NO HANGOVER! Go Altitude Change! Woo!), and yes, Cranium is awesome, especially with you lot.

So glad I didn't break anything -- I wanna come back. :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home