Friday, March 10, 2006

Understatement of the year

A friend of mine wrote this to me today and it was so crazy I had to share:

"New York has seemed extra 'NEW YORK' to me recently. Today I was having a quick cup of coffee before my job. It was a small café so I wasn't offended when an old lady came and sat down opposite me. I was looking out the window but also at her out the corner of my eye, thinking she looked nice. A lot like Joan Fontaine the old hollywood star, very elegant and civilized and pleasant. Then she gets out this HUGE syringe and injects herself in the stomach right infront of me.

That's just not right..."

I would so not have handled that situation well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Needles in the stomach are why I can never become diabetic.
It just ain't right.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Oh. My. God.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home