Thursday, March 09, 2006

One! Two! Three!

HAPPY BIRTHD - Holy smokes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Yes, friends, at 9:01 am CST I will be 92 years old. Man, the time sure does fly... It seems like only 34 years ago I was busy getting birthed, spanked on the ass and sent home to live with two great parents and a dog who tried to eat my face. (Actually, the dog might not have been around then.) Good times.

I feel like I should do something spectacular in this next 26 minutes of early mid-30dom. Can you bungee jump from the 12th floor? Can a "policeman" come a'knocking? (Bring on the tear-away pants!) Chances are I'll probably be cleaning out the cat litter box instead of holding my own personal parade but it's nice to dream.

I plan on going to the gym, seeing if I can get a massage, heading to Banana Republic with my $33 credit and $15 off coupon and having dinner with my man. Unless stripper-cop shows, that is.

5 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Happy Birthday. May you get to eat really good cake.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

Too bad I won't be around for the festivities this weeke-- oh, wait. I will. :)

Maybe I can bring a birthday cupcake on the plane...

10:47 AM  
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Happy Birfday!!!!!

Tear-away pants sound great. Maybe you can get the husband to wear 'em. I may know a store...

10:52 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

But the velcro really chafes. So I hear...

11:01 AM  
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday, dear Ali,
you looks fabulous for 92!

If the policeman doesn't show up, start a fire. Then you can try on his suspender pants.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home