Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Working until 2 am. Give me strength.

Short post - a bit of a working stiff and I promised I'd finish my latest Cap-Journal piece this week. So.

Had my meeting with the agents today. Went... okay. Don't ask me what I expected.

Okay, I totally expected that they'd be really, really enthusiastic! Or something! And they were nice and pleasant and nodded at all the right times but all in all - eh. So we'll see.

In the meantime I've figured out how to download the latest Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me episodes off of Itunes so I'll get by.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Tell me how to download those!!! That is my favorite show, and I just recently heard that you could download them and was THRILLED. Do I just go to iTunes?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Yup, or the NPR website. And yes - FREE!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home