Saturday, March 18, 2006

Damn, kid.

Last night "Billy" (the 9 year old) popped out with this winner:

"Here, you get the big headphones because you have a bigger head than me. And because you're older than me. MUCH older."

I was about to grab the tape measure (the kid has a cranium the size of a small state) but then he haaad to go and add that last bit. "MUCH older". And while yes, technically, I am much older I'm not MUCH older. I mean, people still ask me my major! That's not something you ask a MUCH older person. (And my head is small for a person of any age.)

Seriously, it's time to start aging up. 92, baby. 92.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Well...at least he didn't say something about you having a big tummmy. (Not that I think you have a big tummy, however a small child might have said that I have one.)
I think that you are as young looking and gorgeous as ever. So there.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh dear - if we are measuring age by the size of someone's head, I must be at least 45.

(I figured I should make fun of the size of my head before a certain husband of a certain blogger did.)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home