Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It is (not) my pleasure to serve you.

For those of you who missed it the first time, my L&O SVU is airing again tonight (Tuesday) on NBC. My line happens towards the middle of a rather boring episode, so if you want to watch something else for the first bit, I understand.

My blogging is going to be sketchy this week. I'm about to slit my wrists from early morning catering jobs (I should be asleep right now) but I'll write when I can.

By the way, I served Kenneth Starr today. I wanted to lick his salmon, just to make him eat my spit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

I don't know which is more disturbing; the image of you licking a salmon or the idea of Ken Starr "eating your spit."

1:42 PM  
Blogger Hythian said...

Can I vote for option 3: Standing there and gloating while watching Ken Starr eat the 'spit-salmon'?

'spit-salmon' - A potential new meme all about expressing ones disrespect / disgust of someone.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home