Friday, September 09, 2005

My husband had better notice, that's all I have to say.

How is it possible that I've spent over an hour cleaning my apartment and yet it looks exactly like it did before I started? I broke a sweat cleaning this thing. I want some kind of reward, goddammit. I want my toilet bowl to glow or say "I feel Fresh and New" or something! I deserve that. I am also going to shave the cats. It's summer. They're indoor animals. There's no logical reason for them to need fur. (Especially the one who gets extra, extra nervous and sheds like a BIG SHEDDING THING and makes me have to sweep and Swiffer just to get all her hair up off the floor. I'm talking to you, Tinkerbell.) By the way, the person who invented the Swiffer should be kissed. Seriously. The thing is a wonder.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will you shave her with? The same instrument you used for your bikini line? Do be careful, dear.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Have you tried the Swiffer duster? It is awesome. Kayla and Bailey actually fight over who gets to use it. I, being the nonviolent type, naturally let them have it.

In reference to your problem, it is obvious that you are simply cleaning too often. Let things go for a couple of months, THEN clean. Trust me; it will be a MUCH more rewarding task then...

3:47 PM  
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Or just do what I did... wait til it gets out of hand, then call a cleaning woman to come in and do it for you, while you relax. Ahhhhh...

4:34 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I used to have cleaning fairies that came once a month while I was at work. It was blissful. I left a nasty dirty home, and when I came back my house sparkled and smelled good and they even made toast points on the toilet paper roll. The first time they came and I went through the house to see everything TEARS came to my eyes I was soooo happy. However the cleaning fairies are very expensive so we had to let them go....I have yet to recover.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think that's clean, you should try Mr. Clean! Your floors can look like his bald, shiny pate! And oh, how effective he is!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He noticed and appreciated it. And by the way, he has been advocating shaving the cats for years now, just for kicks.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home