Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm too sexy for my shorts

I saw a woman in the subway today wearing assless shorts.

Okay, they weren't assless per se, but they were close enough to make a person stop and go, 'Hey, I can see her ass!', which is close enough in my book. The "ass shorts" were denim cut-offs that landed right below the bottom curve of her butt cheek, so that when she walked a scoodgen of bootie flesh peeked out below.

That's not what made them assless, though.

Not content to stop at flashing what God (and a few bags of Cheetos) gave her, there were large gaping slits cut across the back. Actually the word "slits" seems a little modest here - SHE WAS WEARING ASSLESS SHORTS. She was like Prince!

But the best part is that she kept pulling them down like she was self-conscious. Because god knows, having them ride up would be tacky.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I had a pair of ass-less jeans in high school. (they were also knee-less) However..it was the 80's, and I always wore leggings underneath. Oh yeah.. I was a SIZE 3 then! I always am a bit envious of those who seemingly don't care about what they are putting out there. And NOW....I must be off to my treadmill.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It amazes me how some people go out in public with no clue as to how BAD they look. If they DO know, it amazes me that they still go out looking like that! (A look I particularly hate is that of a man in sweat pants who obviously is wearing neither a jock strap nor a pair of underpants. Ew.)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home