Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ali loves to shop.



This is my new coat. It was quite a splurge. I won't tell you how much I spent, but I will say that although it was expensive, it cost significantly less than the original $395.00 (!!!) price tag. (Thank you, Loehmann's.) It's Original Penguin which is fast becoming one of my favorite brands, what with their retro feel and irreverant... somethingorother. Anyways, CUTE! (Check out the lining! And it's wool which means I'll be able to wear it until it hits around 30 degrees, or approximately one week more, whichever comes first.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohhhh! I like!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

I'm still deciding whether or not I'm having buyers remorse... (Damn you, monthly $500 health insurance premium!) I've kept the receipt just in case.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home