Sunday, March 19, 2006

Forget Google. Buy stock in Joe.

Trader Joe's opened this week. People. People. This excites me like you would not believe. C'mon - TRADER JOE'S! The best food store EVER is in my city. Now I know I should hold off, wait for the crowds to recede and then check it out, but I am nothing if not a sucker for immediate gratification.

There was a line. Not surprising. What was surprising was that it was the line to CHECK OUT. Yes. Yes! The line wrapped around the entire store. People were leaving their baskets inside the store and going outside - OUTSIDE! - to wait.

I think I'll get my chocolate covered rasberry sticks next week. And my potato chips. And my delicious cheap wine. Oh who am I kidding, I should go line up now!

(By the way, I've had a glass of wine. I can tell I'm tipsy because of the inordinate number of caps.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home