Friday, May 20, 2005

To the bathroom I am going, yes!

My friends, REVENGE OF THE SITH kicks some serious ASS! I totally loved it. (After waiting two hours in line I'd better have loved it...) Maybe my geekster hubby is putting something in my food but I thought it was incredibly fun. Sure, there's some wooden acting and George can't write a love scene to save his life (I stand by the statement that no woman has ever, in the history of the world, uttered the words, "Hold me.") but nothing beats watching Yoda kick it with a lightsaber. (Matt might've come home and gotten out his lightsaber and challenged Tinkerbell to a fight. I'm not saying he did, but he might've.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Matt and his lightsaber - I spend ALL weekend battling Alex with lightsabers. ALL weekend. And my biggest challenge was trying to explain why he couldn't be Anakin Skywalker if I was Darth Vader...

Much to learn, he has.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home