Thursday, May 19, 2005

My schedule, she is stupid.

The two women at the place where I'm interning sent me home early last night because I was feeling so crappy (at least that's the reason they gave me). I suspect that I'm actually doing more harm than good there. (If you saw some of the things I gift wrapped, you'd agree. I actually heard an "aye-yi-yi" at one point.) I also suspect that I'm not all that interested in running a store anymore. I thought it was just that I was bored with being a shop clerk but when I see how much time they have to devote to it I can't picture it. There's no way you could do it with a kid unless you had the cash to hire help. I love the idea of decorating a store and naming a store but in truth I think I just like shopping. I don't get any pleasure out of the day-to-day stuff that keeps the place, you know, going which seems a bad sign.

That whole purpose-in-life thing still eludes me...

I have more to write but I have reviews to write and cats (and kids) to sit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Wait, we're supposed to have a purpose in life? No one told me. Was there a memo circulated that I missed? Damn, I'd better get busy! Is there perhaps a Cliff's Notes on this someone would lend me?

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home