Wednesday, May 11, 2005

There's a McDonald's right across the street...

Last night I watched a woman squat, pull her panties between her ankles and take a piss right at the top of the subway stairs. She was white, mid-50's maybe, wearing a pink puffy jacket and flip-flops (which is not the shoe of choice when you're squatting over a puddle of piss). She kept smoking her cigarette the whole time, squatting and puffing, casual as can be...

I also saw an old man tottering down the street with a parrot on a branch.

Quite a day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a true smoker for ya. I once slipped on some ice & flew off the front porch landing 10 feet away, face down in the parking lot. My dress and coat had flown over my head, my knees and hands were bloody, but by God my cigarette was still in my hand undamaged! This gal sounds like a real multi-tasker to me!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

You've got to have priorities.

Besides, have you seen how dirty McDonalds' restrooms can be?

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home