Sunday, May 15, 2005

It's time for Chewy to kick some ass.

I planned on posting yesterday, but between getting up at 7 am to work a wedding and being sick as a d-o-g (how did that expression come to be? Do dogs really get that sick?) and Will Ferrell on SNL I just didn't get to it.

Today I'm heading out to a stationary show at the Javits Center which I'm ridiculously excited about. I'm hoping for free swag. The store where I'm interning gave me a pass but it's in the name of a former employee/partner - so we'll cross fingers that I don't get asked for ID. I have to remember that my name is "Julie". (I always forget that and tell them my real name.) I would make one hell of a spy.

There's also a big food fair on 9th Avenue today (a block away) so Matt and I plan to head there at some point. Yesterday Matt saw a group of people dressed like characters from Revenge of the Sith. Apparently they were on break from waiting on line at the Ziegfield and had wandered over for some grub. One was dressed like... um... the Liam Neeson character, one was dressed like Natalie Portman, and one like the main bad guy (not Darth Vadar, the Count Dooku). I'm crossing my fingers for more of that sweet action today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

You can't tell me you'd pass up an opportunity to wear that gold bikini thing that Carrie Fisher wore in Jedi, can you? I mean, I wouldn't; that's for sure. Uh...Wait. Pretend I didn't say that. Or at least don't tell my wife...

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home