Friday, May 13, 2005

Don't forget the cheese popcorn and Swedish fish

They kicked Brittany off America's Next Top Model. If Naima goes, somebody's getting hurt.

I actually watch very little television anymore. And by "very little" I mean "less than I used to", and by that I mean "I need to read a book". OH! Best book ever! Stardust by Neil Gaiman. I haven't yet read any of his other books (to the shock and dismay of my comic-loving hubby) but if they're close to as good as this one, I'm there.

Anyway, guilty pleasures in no particular order:

- The aforementioned Top Model. Tyra bugs me but I do like that she's gotten a little chubby and totally owns it. ("They'll airbrush me! I've paid my dues!") It's no Project Runway, but I'm hooked.
- Project Runway
- Battlestar Galactica - SO GOOD. So, so good. Seriously - So. Good.
- House Hunters - I sit there and drool over the Craftsman bungalows and marvel at people's love of naugahyde couches.
- Gilmore Girls - A town where everyone has a great house and no real job and talks like they're in a Noel Coward play? That's for me!
- Lost - I'm madly, desperately in love with John Locke. But they really should've killed the Hobbit.

WHEW! That was fun, huh? (Slow news day, folks.)


5 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

We're down to ER, The Daily Show, and Punk'd.

We're so cultured!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I luuurve Medium and House.

After watching Hugh Laurie in Black Adder III (I believe) as a blithering idiot, it's fun to see him as an incredibly intelligent pompous ass.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrubs all the way baby. Everything else we watch after it comes out on DVD. The best way to watch any TV series.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

SCRUBS! How could I forget Scrubs!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, because in my opinion is the funniest show to come across the TV screen in a long time. Also Zach Braff is on my celebrity "free pass" list. (Meaning if he should ever proposition me I would not get in trouble) Those who used to be faithful to Friends will know what I am talking about.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home