Monday, May 16, 2005

No more cheese popcorn and watermelon before bed

I had the best dream last night. I dreamt that I was taking classes at this college but instead of being a normal college the campus looked like a little town. All the buildings were all old European castles and there were green fields everywhere. I was wandering around trying to find my class when this little round woman popped into the hall and pulled me into her Linguistics class. She kept joking with the students and trying to convince me that I should study Linguistics but eventually I snuck out because I needed to find my class. Suddenly everyone came running out of their classes for lunch but there wasn't a cafeteria - instead they had little farmer's markets. Some of the students were making cheese and decorating enormous cookies shaped like Easter chickens (in my dream we celebrated Easter with chickens, apparently) and there was a baby goat wandering around. Turns out they were filming Finding Neverland on campus and I had been cast as Johnny Depp's half-daughter and Chris Miller (my junior year prom date) was cast as his half-son. Then I woke up.

I won't even begin to analyze. (Anybody know what happened to Chris?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Dan G said...

I know a little, but not much, about Chris. But I probably shouldn't post it in a "public" place.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Good point, Dan. I removed what I had posted from the public record. I'll email it to you, instead.

Here is the rest of the post I removed:

Ted Carter said...
I just watched Ella Enchanted again with Bailey the other day; that is what this dream makes me think of; a mixing of Old-World architecture and modern-world activity. You're on your own for interpretations on the Easter Chickens and being related to old prom dates.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My question is what is up with Cheese popcorn? It seems to be a recurring theme here. I am a plain ol' salt and butter(lots)popcorn gal myself.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home