Monday, October 15, 2007

Fame is a bitch


While I can't say I'm a fan, I've always admired Rose McGowan's look. That whole milky skin/dark hair combo? Totally lush. And aside from that brief period when she went all Christina Ricci with the diet plan, her bod was beyond compare.

And then she went and did this.

According to interviews, she claims she "had" to get a facelift after cutting her eye in a car accident. Granted I didn't go to med school but I have watched enough episodes of House to know that eye surgery should not leave you looking like Joan Rivers. If this is what living in Hollywood does to a person... (Don't get me started on the whole Robert Rodriguez thing.)

1 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

No. NO. NOOOOOOO!!! That is awful. That is just plain wrong! Someone get that girl a time machine and go back to the way she used to be.

Ick!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home