Thursday, September 06, 2007

Mr. J. Timberlake has also been seen shopping around.

I've had celebrities on the brain recently, mostly due to the fact that several of them live down the street. If there was any doubt that my formerly rough-and-tumble Hell's Kitchen 'hood is truly swank, take a walk around the block. I've spotted Orlando Bloom more times than I can count (okay, twice) skulking around my favorite Thai place. (Hopefully he ordered something; you could cut yourself on that jawbone. Seriously, dude is weensy.) La Lohan herself is also rumored to be living around the corner although I doubt I'll catch a peek. (Somehow she doesn't seem like the type to shop at Food Emporium.) A grizzled Andrew McCarthy works out at our second floor gym as does Niles Crane (the surprisingly tall David Hyde Pierce), and our building is home to both Grandma AND Grandpa Huxtable. I figure it's just a matter of time before Brad and his brood move in. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

You live near FAMOUS people! Can I come over?

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home