Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Because the well has run dry

I'm totally stealing this quiz from the Buffinator.

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
  1. Trend forecaster
  2. Product launcher (or whatever you call someone who stands on the street and hands out water)
  3. Reluctant waiter
  4. Dressing room guard (apparently the good folks at Banana Republic didn't trust me around a register)
Four Places I Have Lived:
  1. Topeka, KS
  2. NYC
  3. Chicago, IL
  4. LA
Four of My Favorite Foods:
  1. Ted Drewe's frozen custard
  2. Mashed potatoes (I'll go on record that KFC's kicks ass)
  3. Warm croissants (or any bread product for that matter). Don't forget the butter and homemade jam
  4. Cinnamon rolls with ridiculous amounts of icing and brown sugar
Four Places I'd Rather be Right Now:
  1. In the middle of a lavender field
  2. Depositing residual checks
  3. Playing with a basket of kittens
  4. On the porch at my summer home. In France.
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
  1. Shaun of the Dead
  2. Anchorman
  3. Pretty In Pink. But only the parts with Duckie and Annie Potts. (And to think I once thought Andrew McCarthy was cool...)
  4. A Christmas Story
Four TV Shows I Like to Watch:
  1. So You Think You Can Dance/Top Chef/America's Next Top Model... (the list goes on)
  2. Battlestar Galactica
  3. Deadwood (compliments of Netflix)
  4. 30 Rock
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
  1. Blogs
  2. I Don't Like You In That Way
  3. Gawker
  4. Television Without Pity

Four Early Musical Influences:
  1. Classical ballet scores
  2. Mom's Heart and Rickie Lee Jones albums
  3. Free To Be You And Me
  4. Julian Lennon (Oh. God.)
Four places I've been on vacation:
  1. Scotland
  2. Ireland
  3. Florida
  4. Wyoming
Four albums I can't live without:
*After much consideration, there are no albums I can't live without. Let's talk podcasts, shall we?
  1. This American Life
  2. NPR's Good Food
  3. Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me
  4. NPR's Pop Culture
Four magazines I read:
  1. Bust
  2. New York Magazine
  3. Time Out New York
  4. US Weekly (when I can scrounge one up at the gym)
Four colors I like:
  1. Chocolate brown
  2. Orange (any version other than neon)
  3. Tiffany blue
  4. Cherry red
Four Hollywood stars I want to have a drink with:
  1. Will Ferrell
  2. Tina Fey
  3. Katie Holmes (but only if she's rip-snorting drunk so I can get her to squeal about life with Cruise-azy)
  4. Daniel Craig (but only in an imaginary world where I'm single, un-pregnant, and look like Juliette Binoche)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home