Tuesday, May 01, 2007

La Lohan has lived there for the past two years - in the $750 a night suite.

I was doing some research on a new project over the weekend about the Chateau Marmont. I know a little about the place, obviously - the Jim Belushi thing, the glamorous stars of yore posing in their bungalows for the pages of LIFE magazine... I'm a sucker for old school Hollywood and this place has it in spades. (Especially the bungalows. Gotta love the bungalows.) Naturally they have all the amenities - frette linens, balconys, room service. I like all that.

But then I noticed an amenity so fantasic, so Made-For-Me, that I simply have to finagle a way to stay there.

Customized stationary.

Every person that stays there gets customized Chateau Marmont stationary. You know how every hotel has that little pad of paper mixed in with the Room Service menu and the Bible? Well at the Chateau Marmont they take it up a notch. Each guest gets this customized letterhead:

Chateau Marmont
Alisha McKinney in residence

Now that is classy. And it'll only cost me $450 per night to get my hands on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home