Saturday, April 21, 2007

I do love him on 30 Rock


Okay, this whole Alec Baldwin voicemail fiasco has me riled. He released his "apology" today and alls I have to say is Dude, please.
My favorite part of the apology was where he said he was "saddened" that the tape was released because of the "damage it does to a child". DUDE, the tape getting leaked doesn't damage your child - calling your child a pig damages a child! His Broadway co-star filed a report against him for harrassment (I believe she eventually quit the show), he punched a wall during rehearsals, he's been in anger management classes numerous times... Kim Basinger may suck as a mom (pics of her lighting her 11-year-old daughter's cigarette for her certainly seem to point in that direction) but nobody's going to let a kid live with a nutjob like that.
Maybe someday Ireland can share a room in rehab with poor Frances Bean Cobain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home