Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It is now Day Three of "Cripplewatch" here at the McCody house. Not being able to move sounds like a good thing, like some awesome kind of snow day where you'd get to stay home and perfect your manicure while watching "The Hills", right?

Right.

Instead, I almost had to call my husband for help me go to the bathroom because I couldn't manage lift the toilet lid. (FYI, for those who followed the "If it's yellow" discussion, we always keep our toilet lid down. Not only is it good feng shui - and your cats will never drown - it prevents flush-induced microscopic excrement from cross contaminating your toothbrush. And yes, Matt won.)

Until this passes, I won't be writing much because sitting hurts. As does standing. Not to mention laying down. Basically, anything other than nonstop massage is intensely uncomfortable. And you're crazy if you think I haven't hit Matt up for that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried good old-fashioned Ben-Gay? What about those ThermaCare packs that stay warm for 8 hours? They've worked for me in the past. Expensive, but worth it. The Ben-Gay is better because it's cheap and can be combined with tender massage (hint, hint, Matt). And the cats will love that wintergreen smell.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I hope you get your mobility back soon, little lady. Sounds awful - except for The Hills part. That sounds glorious!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home