Friday, May 04, 2007

"WHERE IN THE WORLD IS ALISHA MCKINNEY". I'd watch that!

I caught a few minutes of the Today Show this morning while polishing off some leftover pancakes (pancakes on a weekday! So decadant!) and let me just say, Matt Lauer has the best job ever. He's doing his "Where In The World Is..." tour and, while I'm sure it's slightly less glamorous than I imagine, what with the waking-up-in-a-new-place-every-day aspect of the deal, I can't help but get a little fatootsed over the awesomeness of it all. Flying first class, staying in fantastic hotels (which is really all I want from a job. They've got to retire that Great Hotels chick sometime) AND he makes $13 million a year. Seriously, how'd he swing this? I've watched the Today Show - it doesn't look that hard. Hell, if Ann Curry can do it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home