Sunday, December 10, 2006

More for me, I suppose.

I may have to find a new husband. A few nights ago I brought home Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, the most delicious thing man has ever invented, next to cheese popcorn. I generously allowed my husband to have a bowl, because I'm nice like that. My husband - the man I pledged to love and honor in a church before God and my parents - finished his bowl, came into the living room and... I don't know if I can even say this... called Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream "kinda gross".

Did the world just come to a screeching halt for you too? Because I know it did for me.

"KINDA GROSS"?!? I can understand "not really my thing" or "a little rich" perhaps, but what could possibly be gross about smushed up Peanut Butter cups in ice cream? NOTHING! That's what's gross about it! Absolutely nothing!

This has shaken me to the core. Can I continue to share my life with this man?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the man to a physician immediately. NEVER in the history of man has anything created by Ben and Jerry been anywhere near the neighborhood of "kinda gross." Given this undisputed fact, I can only assume that the love of your life is suffering from some kind of vile medical disorder. It is the only possible explanation. Kinda gross...it makes me a little woozy just thinking about it. I mean this is reall just blasphemy...kinda gross....I will pray for you both.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Missy. Although, there is another possible explanation. If he eats like the typical male, he eats like he's in a hotdog consumption contest on the 4th of July. Perhaps he ate the frozen form of fantastic too quickly and iced his tongue. Once it thaws out he might be in a better position to taste the true goodness of it all.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of COURSE you can continue to share your life with him! Be happy that now you don't have to share your favorite ice cream with him -- more for you is a GOOD thing.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home