Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!


So here's the story: This tiger gave birth to rare triplets but because they were premature and too small, they died shortly after birth. The mother's health started to go downhill and the zoo officials decided she was depressed. They tried to find orphaned tiger cubs for her to nurse but were unsuccessful. The only orphans they could find were these piglets. The idea worked - she apparently thinks they're hers.

Normally I don't post "cutesy" photos because I that's not how I roll, yo. But the fact that the zoo officials dressed the piglets up in tiny tiger costumes kills me. Because this photo's really small I'm not sure you'll get the full affect, but trust a bitch, it's extremely adorable. (Sorry about the occasional slip into gangsta patois. I just watched Dave Chapelle's Block Party.)

Thanks to Mare-Mare for passing this on.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...those tiger outfits are adorable. I wonder how many celebs will start dressing their purse pooches that way?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Forget pooches - I think piglets are gonna be the way to go.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I google searched the picture because I wanted to see a larger image and found this: http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/tigerpig.asp

Apparently, the picture is true, but the story is not. Check out the real story. It is crrrazy.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, for a minute there I thought these little piggies ate the baby cubs from the inside-out!! And now, they're going after the momma cat. Oh, my world is a scary place somedays.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're interested, here are some larger pix and a little more to the story.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home