Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The sky, she is falling.

Moving South of Goofytown for a sec - what's this about us maybe dropping a nuclear device on Iran? The Powers are denying it but the leak is absurdly credible. Now I don't know shit about politics but I do know that that particular maneuver sounds like the worst. possible. idea. ever. I heard Hilary speak at a private event the other week and she was very, very clear: Iran is frightening.

All I know is, if we drop a bomb we're getting the hell out of NYC. Fast.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could be killed if the Establishment reads this...

Bush is not planning on dropping a NUCLEAR bomb on Iran, but a STINK bomb.

Yes, friends, three nights from now I will be air-dropped into Tehran with a grocery bag full of falafels and two Big Gulps full of broccoli smoothies.

It will not be pretty, but someone's got to stop the terrorists from going nuclear.

Yours in the fight against terror
- S.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Come to Denver. I got beers.

And a stupid amount of unused space.

But mostly beers.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

I'm from Kansas; don't talk to me about unused space, man!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home