Wednesday, February 15, 2006

TomKat kaput?!

There's just so much, I hardly know where to begin!

Looks like maybe, possibly, probably that Tom 'n Katie might, perchance, allegedly be over. The thought, she makes me giddy. Did I have an imaginary heart-to-heart with Katie in the bathtub last night about her life choices? I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no, but I am saying that the potential tabloid time-suckage of this story could reach Top Model proportions.

There's more, but I've gotta dash -

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

This is important stuff here....I heard that they plan to stay together until she gives birth to their Spawn. I think it is kinda funny (yet at the same time sad and a little creepy) that the media keeps referring to the child as their Spawn.

I just can not keep myself from these things.

8:05 PM  
Blogger sparringK9 said...

he has her now for 18 years
zij is een kwekersvoorraad voor hem!
(she is of breeder stock to him)

9:12 AM  
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Just saw this piece on E! news. How do you spell "Spin Control"?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home