Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm just sayin'

I saw a guy on the subway yesterday carting pups. (Hopefully not the drug smuggling kind.) His pumpkin colored doggy carrier matched his pumpkin colored sweater perfectly. (The other carrier was a light blue Juicy Couture number that said "Preppy Puppy!")

Somehow he still managed to look straight. No mean feat, that.

Valentine's Day is coming up and you know what that means... Actually, I don't know what that means. Anybody got plans? Since I live in the most happening city in the world we'll probably break open a bottle of wine, order some Thai and, ohhhh, catch a fresh episode of Gilmore Girls? See who won Project Runway? (Over Matt's dead body, I'm sure.) I walked past Andre, the weepy recently-eliminated Runwayer yesterday by the Met. Tall, good-looking, stylish, gay... All I could think was, "Do I cater with that guy?" OH! I heard that Hilary Swank was spotted holding hands at a bar with some guy who is not her (soon to be former) husband, Chad. Not that holding hands means anything necessarily. I mean, I hold hands with my male friends when I'm having a dri-.

So Heather Locklear and Ritchie Sambora, huh? Once she started getting all that work done, I knew something was up. She's got to be pissed that she's not a Housewife, right? Speaking of, have you seen Terri Hatcher lately? Aye-yi-yi. And to think we used to get all bent out of shape about Calista's weight. She's all teeth and skull! Woman, whoa.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

You so funny, Ali.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Maybe just MAYBE she ought to consider staying away from the "Rocker" type men. Doesn't seem to be working out so well for her. I'm just saying.

As for Hillary I am not ready to accept that she and Chad are over. NOT READY TO ACCEPT!!!!!!

So good to know that others care about these very important issues.

1:49 PM  
Blogger ktbuffy said...

No official V-Day plans yet, but big party on the 17th for the b-day to which you're all invited!!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home