Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm off.

Oh the baby. The sweet, sweet baby for which I sit. He's discovered dancing which just about makes my year. We put on some Dan Zanes and he launches. It's very Martha Graham/Elaine from Seinfeld. Poor kid - he's like my personal dancing monkey. He'll start to wear down but do I let him stop? Hell no! MORE DANCING! I figure it makes up for all the times I let him sit on my face. Yes, whenever I lay down these chubby little legs appear and plop! His diaper butt, on my face. Good times, peeps. Good times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Dancing babies are SWEET! We now have dancing school-age children. More drama and production,(their dance routines now come with introductions and require theatre seating) but still pretty darn cute.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

I think anyone dancing with abandon, be it babies, children, or spouses, are pretty darn cute.

And what is it with children wanting to sit on you? I can't lay down anywhere near the man-cub without him plopping himself down (rather firmly) on my person. Weird.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home