Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oh GOD.



You know how I'm always really tempted to go to one of those Scientology Open Houses whenever some gleamy eyed Hubbard minion hands me a flier? Well that's how I feel about this thing.

Yes folks, Dr. Phil is getting into the dating game.

Heh.

I know I shouldn't mock. I've been lonely. Hell, I've online dated. But there's something about the touchy-feelyness of that man combined with the soul-searching flop sweat of those in search for romance that makes me think this thing's gonna blow. Oh I think he'll make a badillion dollars, but the whole fun of online dating is the pseudo-illicitness of it. I mean, come on - it's like shopping for men. (Mom, I did not shop for men.) You add Dr. Phil and the whole thing's off.

By the way, has anyone gone to one of those Scientology orientations? I'm dying to but I'm certain that they'll manage to invade my brain.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

That picture is creeping me out.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Online dating, huh?


-hubby

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home