Sunday, May 29, 2005

Thanks, Ted!

Thanks to ted, I know know how to do links! (Read: I know know how to copy and paste the link he emailed me onto my blog.) Say, Ted - how do you know how to title your link to make it work? I get the sierrasafararizoo.com part, but then how do you know to put animals/liger.htm? If you made something up like, bigfuckingcat/liger.htm, it wouldn't work right?

Sorry to have a tech support question for all you'se out there, but maybe - just maybe - you'll all learn a little something too today. Or maybe I'm the only one.

More interesting blog later, I hope. In the meantime, check out the big fucking cat!

http://www.sierrasafarizoo.com/animals/liger.htm

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Okay, here's the quick and dirty lesson:

1. I went to Yahoo! and searched the term "Liger".

2. I went through the first few links it came up with until I found a site with pictures.

3. I copied the entire address from the Address Bar at the top of the screen just under the Back Button.

4. I opened your Blog, went to post a comment, and then pasted the link address in.

5. I smiled and felt satisfaction for a job well done.

Hope this helps. If not, lemme know and I will try again. Keep in mind, though, my services are free for the first fifteen minutes, but after that I charge a hefty fee...

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home