Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bring me more Cheetos!

I've just got to know - has anybody watched "Chaotic", that new Britney Spears reality show? I know the answer (because all of you have lives) but the reviews are SO bad that I have to have to watch it. The review on Television Without Pity (www.televisionwithoutpity.com) made my day.

Estee Lauder was at my table last night. Her husband was nice - meaning he actually said "thank you" (but no eye contact) - and she... She had on a huuuuuge dress. The thing was practically a hoop skirt, I don't know how she managed to sit. It was covered in silver stars - most likely embroidered by small children - making her ass resemble the milky way. She got all pissy when I informed her that I would not be her personal waiter, that she might have to tell a different waiter she was a vegetarian if - God forbid - I was not the one to bring her food, but that they'd scurry away and bring her a vegetarian meal if she told them. (I think she liked the "scurry away" part. It implied servitude.) She was much less plastic-looking than I assumed she'd be. Rumor has it that Coco Chanel was there too - Isn't she dead?

No NyQuil callback yet. Not... giving up... hope...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

But the real question is... how did she smell?

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about Coco Chanel... but I thought Estee Lauder was dead. Maybe I'm thinking of Mary Kay, though?

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like she would have been a good candidate for the greeting card Jeff and I came up with. The front of the card says, "You Are Cordially Invited...." then you open it (duh) and the inside reads,"To Kiss My Ass!" This is all done up in tasteful colors and fonts of course. Sometimes envisioning giving that card to someone who has been a b#@! or p%$#@ helps me cope with having to deal with such people.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little off the subject, but I just wanted to say that your appearance in SVU last night was very exciting! I have met your mom through my sister in scrapbooking. My son is in college on a theatre scholarship, so that is how I learned about you, since your mother is so proud of you :) I very much enjoy reading your daily antics, it helps me get away.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home