Monday, May 30, 2005

I aspire to be this snarky

Real quick, this week's recap of Britney and Kevin: Chaotic! on Television Without Pity is so ungodly funny I haven't even finished the first page and I'm telling you to read it. The opening alone - a Tom Cruise/Scientology bitchslap that's so spot on I started to choke on my smoothie - is reason enough, my friends. (Yes, I'm drinking smoothies every day after my run. More on that later, assuming I can make it back to the computer once my leg muscles realize that I've stopped moving and start to lock...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan G said...

Tom Cruise is out of his fucking mind. Have you checked out the clips from Access Hollywood and Oprah?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Kayla and I were watching VH1 last night and saw an add for Chaotic, and I thought of you.

Kayla says shows like that help her realize that her life isn't so bad. They just make me worry about the future of our species...

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home