Friday, March 25, 2005

Auditionista

I had an audition yesterday for Universal Orlando Themeparks. I was supposed to be a secretary holding a sign. ("Okay... You are defiant! You are... Kathy Griffin-esque. It is you and them against Corporate America! But keep it small.)

The sign listed details of Universal Studios' latest vacation package. I held the sign while staring intently into the lens, hoping squinty eyes conveyed... something fierce.

"Okay, let's do another variation. You are raging against The Man! But keep it small."

I started intently into the lens, adding a small Elvis-like snarl, hoping squinty eyes and snarl conveyed... something.

Apparently it did because I have a callback today. I suspect it was because I wore glasses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had similar comments during a sex act recently. they said, "okay, you're hot and ready for action. You're going to go all the way! But, keep it small."

I didn't know what to do.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home