Thursday, March 17, 2005

At long last...

I totally forgot it was St. Patty's day. I was walking around for a good ten minutes thinking, "Wow, there's a sure a lot of drunk people! And so much green!" but then I saw the funny hats and the leprachaun wigs and the piles of puke (At noon! Jesus, people!) and I remembered. At least I didn't get pelted with a green bagel.

Sorry I was gone so long. I was shilling children's clothing to buyers from around the globe (read: Jersey). They paid me and fed me so I spent the bulk of the three days helping people choose between pink and leopard print onesies from our Tiger Chiffon collection and pink and leopard print onesies from our Cotton Candy Tiger collection. (It took every ounce of strength not to scream, "It's LEOPARD! LEOPARD!" But I didn't.)

What else... Oh yeah - did I mention that I'm going to be a huge television star? Yes, after ten years of living in New York City I finally had an audition for Law and Order. Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to "Joanna - an extremely meek and mousy secretary" who will have one (count 'em!) ONE WHOLE LINE on the season finale!

"I'm so sorry... Ms. Novack, the police called. They said it was urgent."

That's RIGHT!

I shoot tomorrow. I'll tell you all about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home