Friday, March 11, 2005

I'm a slave 4 U

My dreamboat of a hubby bought me an Ipod mini for my birthday! It's so cool and small and aerodynamic which will be fun when I throw it across the room because I can't figure the damned thing out. Oh the cliche of it all; A woman in her early late 20's (shut it) can't figure out the high tech thingy-thing! She even made the eight year old she babysits show her how to use it! Har-har, laugh at the old lady...

Let me ask you this: Would an "old lady" download Usher? Or the Black-Eyed Peas? Or that really catchy Maroon 5 song that's been out forever? Would the elderly even CONSIDER Britney? (Just one song... and maybe "Toxic")

That's RIGHT. Bring it! BRING IT!

3 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Does that mean I'm in my early-late twenties too?

:)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Does that mean I'm in my early-late twenties too?

:)

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be entering my early-late twenties as of tomorrow. Although I have to say now that I am on my THIRD day of being house bound with a sick child I have no sense of time or age left. It is all sucked up in the sick kid vacuum, where time is measured by the last dose of "simply stuffy" and all revolves around the tiny numbers that pop up on the thermometer. Help! Someone!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home