Monday, March 07, 2005

Your turn

So I'm out to dinner last night with Dan and Suzannah and Dan mentions (squawks, growls) that I need a theme for my blog. You have to have a theme? Where is it written that you have to have a theme? I don't need no stinking theme!

Except now I want one. So, you who read this blog, here's your assignment: Ideas for a theme. I thought I was cornering a jaunty "Girl in the City" vibe but clearly that's not enough. What would you, dear readers, like to see me writing about? (Ah, pandering to the masses! Good!)
I'll check back in after catering.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your theme should be "Guess this theme"

The first person to guess the correct theme wins "A Week with Dan Gunderman."

12:23 PM  
Blogger Dan G said...

I don't remember insisting in surly tones (or friendly ones, for that matter) that you need a theme. I don't particularly have any one theme for my site. but maybe you should go with "kvetching," since that seems to be well within your skill set. hey, and because that's your theme to be guessed so far, it looks like I get to win a week with myself! so there, "anonymous," if that is, in fact, your real name.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you already HAVE a theme, whether you need one or not. You are an ace at describing both the mundane and the insane aspects of everyday life. I don't want a week with Dan (no offense intended), but I'd love a week in New York!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#$!%$ Themes! How about that? Now...when do I schedule my week with Dan. It has been far... FAR too long since we have had a renDEZvous.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home