Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Do dogs get this sick?

Since I just got bitchsmacked by my friend Dan for not posting regularly, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm sick as a (insert cleverness here). Tinkerbell's trying to help by pacing back and forth in front of the computer, pausing every now and then to lean her butt squarely into my face. Nice.

I worked a 10 hour shift last night at a party at Asia Society. $1000 a plate (!!!) to eat the same food we eat at almost every event. (Crab salad, rack of lamb, potato terrine, and lychee nut flan, in case you're wondering.) There was a cocktail reception before and after, with some incredibly famous female DJ from India spinning at the latter. It's comforting to know that Indian people dance just as dorkily as their Causacian counterparts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does an Indian DJ dress? I'm trying to visualize hip-hop Indian style. Sorry you're sick!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Dan G said...

I hope that all your posts are about physical ailments. fun!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe there are some doggie or kitty phermones(Hope I spelled that correctly)that have amazing healing powers we mere humans have yet to discover. Feel better soon

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home