Saturday, May 19, 2007

Okay, so here's the thing... right now I'm supposed to be hunkered down, toiling feverishly over the Next Great Thing (as per my husband's instructions). My writing has been a bit on the back burner lately and trying to get the motor restarted has been a task of Sisyphian proportions. I promised Matt that I would spend at least five hours each (weekend) day working on my "real" writing but so far... um...

- Wake up, trip over cat
- Make coffee, tea, wash dishes, feed cats, water plants, recycle paper products ("Productive Puttering")
- Turn on computer. Notice nearby coupon for 20% off at Piperlime, Banana Republic's new shoe store. Decide sandal shopping equals "research"
- Piperlime disappoints. Try Zappos instead
- Realize that attractive, comfortable sandals are akin to the Tooth Fairy (fiction, fiction, fiction)
- Summer shoes mean summer dresses
- Forever21.com. Who knew?
- Pancakes... Or maybe eggs...
- What's the cast of Deadwood up to these days?

I expect my book to be finished by the Fall of 2015. I wonder if Lindsay will still be around to star?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan G said...

Lindsay's going to star in your book? How does that work?

10:43 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

In the inevitable film adaptation! THE INEVITABLE FILM ADAPTATION!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home