Monday, February 27, 2006

A great day for the nerdies...


Again, from The Superficial, my appropriately named news source:

"In case you haven't already seen it, Sony has finally released an official image for Spider-Man 3 featuring Spider-Man wearing his black costume. For those of you who didn't spend your childhood reading comic books and mastering the NES, the black costume implies that Spider-Man will be facing his archrival Venom, who sports an alien symbiote that merges with its host to give them that black costume with all its alien symbiote powers. And now if you'll excuse me, I have go find some women to have sex with to wash the taste of nerd out of my mouth. Damn you, childhood. Damn you to hell."

5 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Yes, yes it does. By the way, it's Venom AND Sandman for #3. Sandman will be played by Thomas Hayden Church and Venom will be played by Topher Grace, for those of you with scorecards.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Wait, I mean,

"Who are you callin' a nerdie?"

10:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Topher Grace? You're... wow.

how do you find someone nerdier looking than ...

wow. I'm actually kind of impressed.

11:29 PM  
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Now I'm wondering how they are going to do the whole tongue thing with Venom. Every pic I googled shows the black suit with the squirrley alien tongue hanging out.

Then I was just distracted and daydreaming, so forgot all the other details.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess, and this is just a guess, is that Venom will come about in a manner more like his appearance in Ultimate Spider-Man where it some kind of chemical compound that bonds with your DNA instead of an alien symbiote. Once the compound has bonded with Peter's DNA, which has been altered by the bite of a genetically modified spider, then the compound can bond with someone else and give them the proportional strength of a spider, etc.

I mean, alien symbiote? Who's going to believe that?

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home