Monday, February 27, 2006

A sad day for the ladies...



"In case there was ever any doubt that Mandy Moore and Zach Braff are indeed getting married, the foxy Neva tracked down their Tiffany's wedding registry. There's nothing particularly interesting, but it's worth looking at just to see their full names Amanda Moore and Zachary Braff in print. Although if you'd like to get a little something for the couple, I recommend the $260 pierced tablespoon. I'm not exactly sure why you would want holes in your spoon, but I figure it's for those go-getters who find drinking soup just isn't quite challenging enough on its own."

If you want the full-on weep fest (and the Tiffany's link) go to www.thesuperficial.com. I'm just the messenger...

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Ok, now I am a regular reader of Zach Braff's blog and he recently posted that the rumor about he and Ms. Moore being engaged is not true. Here is the link: http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/

Not that I keep track of that kind of stuff. But he is one of my favorite hotties and I like to stay informed about those I care about.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

According to popsugar, Mandy's "people" also said it wasn't true (and no, not the one who thought that "and many more" actually said "and Mandy Moore.")

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home