Wednesday, January 04, 2006

"You're scared now? Right?"

Okay, fully realizing that most of you already read this on KPolly's blog (www.bitemybottom.blogspot.com) but it made my ass laugh. Yes, my ass laugh. You know how in R&B they always do that sexy talking thing in the middle? You know the part where Justin Timberlake tries to be all manly and "Don't fear me baby, it's just Justin" embarrassing-ish? Well Kristopher came up with some sample lyrics of his own and as I'm headed out and don't have time to write anything on my own, I'm stealing his genius. Enjoy.

"It's time, ladylady. It's that time when two people just know. They know what time it is. And the time is sooo so right. Don't look at your watch, girl. It's not that kind of time. It's a different kind of time. Not one that can be read on a watch. Break it down."

"Oh. Oooooh. I want to lick Nutella off your sweet butt, mon cheri. This is the kind of shit you make me think of, girl. I hope my mama ain't listening, cuz I'm about to go off! Unh! Double it! Unh Unh!"

There's more where that came from! Check him out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

You see sometimes I think I am funny. Then I read things like that and realize that I am soooooo far away from being truly funny. Bring him to Topeka so we all can hang out.

11:56 PM  
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

No doubt! My wit is feeling a bit insecure.

9:36 AM  
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Who can resist such a sex-ay man?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Perhaps I should make KPolly the next hottie of the week. I just need some assorted hot pictures to choose from, I like to include a photo with that posting.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home