Friday, December 02, 2005

I. Love. This. Play. (That's robot speak for "I love this play")

Yesterday I had an audition for something so spectacular, so awe-inspiring, so fan-freaking-TASTIC that I can hardly deal. It was for a play called heddatron (all lower case intentional) and it's a cross between Ibsen's Hedda Gabler and... wait for it...

Tron.

Yes, Tron.

Which makes it the most awesome play ever.

They're creating real, working robots for the play! Life-size, talking 'bots, man! I mean, come on! How spectacularly awesome is that?! SPECTACULARLY AWESOME!

God I hope I get a callback!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

So apparently the Kpolster is not at all speechless.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

You know, I'm thinking of a musical where the actors were supposed to be trains...

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home